Tuesday, January 30, 2007

When all else fails....

Walk anyway! It is cold here again this morning and I decided like an idiot to take a different and longer walking route this morning. Boy, do my gluts hurt! I guess that is a good thing, but oh my aching Moony. There are a lot of unused muscles in that mass and they are complaining because I am now trying to get them into working order. No Pain No Gain It will all pay off in the long run so I just have to keep at it until pool time!

I am so excited that Jack has really taken to the WW program. He really really likes it and even plans out his points in the evening for the next day. I decide what we will have for dinner then we do points for the meal then he sets his up for the whole following day. I decided to peek at the Scale this morning and looks like I am 5 lbs down so we shall see. My day to Weighing is on Friday.

I have been working on the camel sweater for my dd this morning before walking. I watched Knitty Gritty yesterday and she had this great technique for putting on buttons without having to sew them on so I am going to find it online and put it in my favorites so I always have the instructions then try them out when I am knitting the front of the sweater and ready to put buttons on. The placket for the buttons is fake and they are just for decoration.

My T-baby made all A's on his report card again. Studying He is one smart little cookie. So, Nonny and Granddad owe him another trip to Chuck E Cheese or wherever he wants to go. I haven't heard from my dd yet as to whether we will be going on Saturday or not. That is when she wanted us to take him but I will get with her on Thursday if I haven't heard from her. She is so busy with her company's aquisition that she might have even forgot she asked me.

When I talked to her last time she said she had washed the sweater I made him for Christmas and it seems to be ok. I think she thought it would fall apart! Lol I guess it kind of surprised me too!

Time to get to Knitting . This guy is doing it backwards Brows (I am left handed) but looks like he has some nice yarn!

Onward and upward! Donna

2 comments:

MarDi said...

Another 5 lbs, excellent! You're doing such a great job...it's wonderful when all the work pays off!

Congrats also to your little grandson for all A's. It's very deserving of a trip to Chuck E. Cheese :)

Hope you're having a great day!

Unknown said...

Great work on WW. I go to the doctor Thursday, hopefully I won't get yelled at. At least I lost the 7 pounds I gained over Christmas!
Glad to hear the sweater made it through the first washing!
I had a short morning walk here, it was 37 degrees this morning!