Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Doing the happy dance this morning...

Dance SpazI am down 14 incredible lbs for the week! I know, I know, I said I wasn't going to weigh for a month and I succumbed to the call of the iron monster.


I hope to finish up the sweater today and maybe get my red hat done too. I would really like to wear it Saturday to the luncheon. I am not fond of the first one I made as it looks stupid on me, but then I am wearing red and purple together so just what is stupid, right? Question Mark


I found this adorable free pattern at elann.com. I was looking at the specific yarn and this was the pattern attached to it:



I have a pair of pink capri pants that the yarn knitted up will look so cute with. I think I will buy the yarn then hopefully get it knitted up before vacation. I have a lot of things on the burner, but I want to get some things done for myself for vacation too. I don't wear a lot of regular shorts, but I love to wear capris in the summer. I have a bunch and none of them fit because I have to lose at least 35 more lbs to be able to wear them. I think with the way I am going, it will work out ok that by the end of August I will fit into them fine.


Well, I see by the ole Clock that I need to get outdoors and get to walking.


Have a super day everyone and see you on the flip side!

Donna





1 comment:

MarDi said...

14 pounds!!! That is fantastic!! You'll not only be in those capris by August, you'll be out shopping for smaller sizes!!