Sunday, January 7, 2007

Somewhere over the rain cloud.....

It is really coming down here and I guess I am going to have to do the treadmill instead of walking today. Bummer! I need to work off eating some of the junk we had with Thomas yesterday. We got to keep him for the whole day, which was delightful as we usually only get him a couple hours. We did Chuck E Cheese and the movies! We went to see Open Season, which is full of bathroom humor and silly stuff like that, but is funny. He insisted we share junior mints together so we did. I think most of the box got thrown away. The 2 drinks and 2 candies cost more than the movie tickets did! Chuck E needs to buy a bigger House 3! He had about a bazillion Birthday parties and they had all the tables reserved. Jack asked the manager what's with all the reserved signs and she said we could sit anywhere in the free area so we found a booth that had a half seat where I could knit so I knitted and T and Granddad played games. I wish we could have him more. I feel so disconnected from him most of the time.

I finished the one side and have started on the front of the sweater so I hope I can get a lot accomplished today. I need to get the baby blanket done and since I didn't get the stuff from my dd, I am going to wait to start her sweater, maybe, maybe not as I love to have new things going. I do want to finish my hat though, so I may work on it this morning and try and get it done so I can felt it and wear it to lunch next Saturday.

It's not too newsy in this part of the world, so until next time....

Talk To You Later!
Donna

No comments: