Tuesday, January 2, 2007

On the south side of the Mississippi...

Woke up on and off last night because poor Jack is having such a hard time with his sore throat. He got up at midnight and came downstairs and drank my elixir so he could sleep last night. He then got up 15 minutes early to get ready for work so I just got up with him and started my housecleaning, which as of 7:00 is now all done!

I have 20 minutes done on the Treadmill and another 20 waiting for me this afternoon. I do 20 minutes in the morning and 20 in the evening and Squats on WED and FRIDAY. This has got to be my year for weight loss.

I hope my yarn gets here today so I can start on the sweaters. I am coming right along with the baby blanket and the red hat, but really want to start the sweaters.

Saturday we get to take our
grandson
Custom Smiley
to Chuck E Cheese for Pizza Pie

Video Game We don't get to see him much so we are looking forward to it. I just hope that Jack is feeling up to it. I am going to take one of my knitting projects with me as Jack usually does the playing with him. Jack doesn't get a lot of together time with Thomas so I kind of stand back with the video games and let them have a good time together.

Looks like we are getting $4100 back on Accountant tax refund this year! Woohoo, helps pay for our trip to Vegas. That will pay for the flight (we treat ourselves and fly first class, which is the bomb) and the hotel bill and
probably a couple shows. We always rent a car, so we don't stay on the strip. The hotel we stay at (The Orleans) is huge and has like 14 restaurants, etc, a full size movie theater and bowling alley, a pub with live music a stadium where they have concerts or hockey games and such and I guess even a ballroom as I see they had a couple Noisemaker 1 parties in their ballrooms. The rooms are huge and have a couch and chair and coffee table besides a big bed and such. The only thing that is bad we think is the "closet" is in the bathroom and the bathroom has a sliding door and not one you can lock, which is ok until you have a visitor that wants to use the restroom and finds they can't lock the door! Shock 4

Ok, I need to eat some breakfast and get to knittin'.

When you think about it, all we really DO need is Couples .....


1 comment:

MarDi said...

Sorry that your DH is still feeling ill...

I wish you much luck in your weight loss project, you've gotten off to a great start! I haven't been on my treadmill since Thanksgiving, but you're motivating me to get back into the swing of things so I think I'll give it a go tomorrow morning! :)