Thursday, January 25, 2007

Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails...

That's right, It's A Boy! He will be named after his father, grandfather and great grandfather, Jack Nolan Wilkinson IV. His great grandfather, who is deceased was Jack, my husband was Jackie, our son is Jay so we have to find something for the new Jack. I like LJ for little Jack. We will have to see what his parents come up with. His dad called me yesterday afternoon and said I was the first one he called. He said he looks perfect that they could clearly see his head, hands, feet, legs and arms etc. I could hear Alicia in the car on her cell phone busily telling her family. My husband called her like 3 times yesterday so see if they had called.


We are taking a trip to Nashville in 3 weeks to Opry Mills to go baby clothes shopping. They have a bunch of children's shops, one of which is Oshkosh b' Gosh and I want to get him some little overalls. His daddy had a pair and was so adorable in them. Actually, his daddy was a beautiful baby and little boy, blond with little curls in the back. Such a sweet child.

I got the yarn for my dd's sweate and this time it is a nice color. I have started her sweater. I am reposting the picture of the pattern with the yarn and buttons for it. Unfortunately, the yarn called for in the pattern was discontinued so I had to find a substitute that I thought would look good on a redhead. I really like the peach yarn and I have made some baby stuff with the brand and style so I know how it works up. It is a really soft yarn and I think it will make a great sleeveless sweater for Vegas.







I better get going Waving Donna

1 comment:

MarDi said...

It's a boy! Congratulations! I think your stores down there would be wise to stock up on yarns in blue - You'll have them cleaned out in no time!

The sweater for your dd is looking good! I love the buttons up the side. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished item! (which will probably be some time tomorrow, knowing how fast you work)! lol

Have a great day, Donna!