Saturday, January 13, 2007

On a cloud and not coming down....

I got up and weighed this morning and I am now down 22 lbs! Bouncy 5I usually weigh on Tuesdays, but was anxious to see if I had any damage from Chili's the other night. I was pleasantly surprised to say the least.

I have Red Hat Societyluncheon today so I have already picked out a couple things from the restaurant's online site so I know what to get at the restaurant. They have mostly really fatty foods so anything I get is going to be outside good nutrition because they basically don't have it, but I am going to get the Ranch Chicken Wrap :A spinach tortilla wrapped around grilled chicken, romaine lettuce, parmesan cheese and our homemade ranch dressing. Served with salsa and one side item, skip the side and light dressing. I am trying to adapt to choices rather than make strict ones where I come home and eat some more. Rather than getting a small salad and not eating much of it then coming home and gorging on something, for me it is better to get something as tasty and reasonable as I can. I usually only eat half of sandwiches anyway so I will try and eat just half of this and no dessert of any kind period!

I am following the luncheon up with Shopping 2 at the commissary, which is always fun, especially late in the day. I usually try and be out there right at 9 AM when they open so I can get it over with.

I didn't get any housework done yesterday at all, but then I am having one of those cramping, spotting menstrual months. I am in peri menopause and never know when or if I will have anything. I can't say I have periods anymore because when anything happens it is just spotting, but I have noticed I can have big time cramping and I was like that yesterday. It is really weird actually. I will just be glad when the whole thing is over forever. I am almost 53 1/2 for heaven's sake and started my period when I was 10 so I am more than ready!

I am going to shoot my pets. The dog brings his food one piece at a time into the living room to eat, then leaves it for us to step on and darn it, it hurts. The cat is a total pig slinging food all over the kitchen floor for me to constantly clean up. The cat food is almost like pellets and boy what a mess they make. I think I clean the mess up 4 or 5 times a day.

Time to hit the knitting trail for awhile until I can go out and walk. I am slowly getting the blanket done, but it sure does hurt the hands to do it for very long. I didn't think I was going to get my one pattern goal done last night, but I finally finished it after Las Vegas was over.

Everyone who peeks in, have a great weekend and:

See Y'all Later
Donna (I look just like this except with blond hair and blue eyes! ) Laugh Laugh Laugh





No comments: