Monday, January 29, 2007

What is with this Cold Weather???

It is way too cold for my liking here in Famous 2land. I have to go out and walk in a few minutes, brrrrrr! I just get betting exercise if I walk outside than on the treadmill. It is easier for me outdoors for some reason and I can walk farther.

WW is coming along just fine though I am so afraid I am eating too much. Nutty to say for someone losing weight, but right now with my size I have a lot of points to use and I find that towards the end of the day I have several I have to use up. They state that it is imperative that you eat all your points everyday, but yesterday it was hard. I actually had two dessert style snacks before bedtime to use them up.

I truly hope this program works for both Jack and I. He is really enthusiastic about it and he hasn't been about anything else he has tried. This is the man that 14 years ago quit smoking cold turkey.

I think I am going to frog my dd's whole sweater and start with a smaller size. I think that the size I chose is one size too big. The sweater is to fit snug and I don't think it will. I am going to check the gauge again and maybe use smaller needles also. This yarn is stretchy so I want to be sure it is the best fit possible.

Other than that, not much news in my world! I am off to freeze my Sexyoff outdoors!

Donna

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Donna~
If it is any consolation, it is to be 42 degrees here (southwest Fla.) tomorrow morning. We so seldom get real cold weather I find it enjoyable. Anything is better than 98 degrees with 100% humidity! Take heart and think warm! Sounds like you are doing well with WW! How's the blanket going?