Monday, February 5, 2007

I have a blogging friend who is a superior artist and I promised her a surprise. I felt it appropriate to honor her drawing "Violin" with my own rendition. I call it "Clare in Net." Lol


This, Mardi, is the extent of my artistic talent!!! I hope I made you laugh!

I am finishing up the armhole decreases than can start the sleeves of dd's sweater. I have also started my sleeveless top, but just barely. Did you all watch any of the Knitty Gritty knit-in last night? No, I suppose not as everyone seemed to be glued to the tv watching THE game.


Congratulations to our Indianapolis Colts and to Payton Manning. Way to go, honey, you showed 'em you could do it! I only watched a few minutes while knitting then went upstairs and watched the knit-in. I only watched a couple episodes then switched it off, but saw a cute halter top that I would love to make for dd and dil. I am not sure I would want the sushi bathroom decor though!




Boy am I late getting started today. I should be out walking and almost done by now. Ahh well, all I have is time I suppose. I cleaned the downstairs yesterday so have the vacuuming and dusting upstairs to do today and the bathrooms tomorrow then the house is done again for the week.




Oh and congratulations to my husband Jack for losing 5 lbs on his first week on WW! Clapping I am so glad he likes the program that the sting of the little lb loss is way gone by now.




My dd called last night and wanted to know if we wanted to go to Thomas's Blue and Gold banquet. For those not in the know or those who only have girls, the Blue and Gold banquet is for Cub Scouts. He is going to get his Tiger Cub badge. So of course, we won't miss it. As usual, he will have a cheering throng as my sil's parents will go as well as his sister and Jack and I. We will take lots of pictures to send to Uncle Jay and Aunt Alicia since they won't be here. I can't believe he is growing up so fast. I was talking to him about his piano lessons and he said he is now playing two page music. That's my boy! Terrific He does say he prefers violin over piano though and Jack says violin is more difficult. Jack took violin in school. I bet he never told Thomas that.



I have got to get out and get to Walking Unfortunately, I can't let my feet go out alone, they would get into trouble for sure!




We have 119 days to Baby
Donna




1 comment:

MarDi said...

ROFL!! Omg, that's hysterical Donna! I nearly sprayed my monitor screen with a sip of coffee that I had taken just when "Clare in Net" appeared! Haha! What a great way to start the day! I love Clare's curls!

Thank you!! :D