Saturday, February 3, 2007

All's Well that End's Well...

The snow went as quickly as it came. It was melted and gone by midmorning and the streets were dry. We didn't have anymore precipitation so everything dried out and is back to just being chilly.

My WW weigh in wasn't spectacular, just a lb, but I am trying to get my program tweaked to be the best for me, so it will get better I am sure. I am not sure how long I am going to keep up the meetings, though. It is stuff I have heard over and over and stuff I have communicated to others about losing weight so there hasn't been anything new for me to take in. I guess I could change leaders, but it isn't that I don't like her, it is just stuff like, you have to exercise to make your program work for you and what you should be doing with exercise, yesterday was about not eating comfort foods just because it is winter, which I never do anyway. I am going to give it about 6-8 weeks and if I find they aren't being a big help, I will just go to weigh in. I always lose weight the first month, quickly, so this was a disappointment to me to tell you the truth. It will all come out ok in the end, though.

Today we have Thomas all day so who knows what the eating will be like. I am going to encourage him to go see a movie and then to Jillians to play video games after lunch, but he may want to go back to Chuck E Cheese. I kind of hate that place. I think it is a huge rip off in money, there aren't nearly enough games for kids to play and they overbook parties so much that they are in and out, in and out all day long.

I have the border then I am done with the blanket and you can see the finished product. I will be so glad when the thing is done. I am about halfway done with the front of dd's sweater too so maybe by the end of next week I can get to knitting stuff for vacation for me.

Have a good weekend everyone and stay safe and warm out there!

Donna

2 comments:

MarDi said...

But that's another pound added to the great losses you've had since the new year began, and that's wonderful. You're doing so great overall that one week with only a 1 lb. loss is not bad at all!

I'm looking forward to seeing the finished baby blanket. So happy for you that it's nearly done!

Hope you're having a wonderful day with your grandson!

Unknown said...

Don't get discouraged! Losing 1 pound is better than gaining one pound!
Hope you had fun with Thomas and found a better place to go than CC.