Monday, February 19, 2007

Crummy Weekend, Good Week????

This was not the best weekend I have ever had. I am going through menopause and haven't had a period in months then it up and comes and comes hard on Saturday so I am miserable. That doesn't even count the fact I barely have any supplies because I haven't needed them! {{{SIGH}}} I am just tired of this. I started my periods when I was 10 and I am over 53 now so I think it is time for this to all be over with permanently.

I would just like to say to Tony Stewart, we are sorry you didn't win and had the wreck! He had gotten into the lead at the beginning of the race, had a bad pit stop, got a penalty for going to fast along pit row so had to start at the back of the pack again, worked his way from 40th back to the front and stayed there. We were sure he was going to win, then either the guy behind him tapped him a bit or something, but he slid, slowed down to right himself and the guy behind him plowed into him and it was over. Totaled the car pretty much, but he was ok. I quit watching after that as he is the only one I car about winning. I did peek in and see that a driver that is semi-retired and never won this race was in the lead, they had a huge crash, ended up with only 2 laps to go, he was still in the lead with about a half a lap and there was a crash behind him and that is supposed to end the race and he would have won, but they didn't put out the caution and a guy that had started coming around him won by a fender, literally. Poor Mark Martin got screwed on that one and Jack says there is no protest for racing finishes.

Jack is off today so hopefully after the plumber is in and out we can get the master bedroom rug shampooed. I wish a genie would provide the thousands of dollars to replace all the flooring in the condo, but alas it isn't going to happen so we will have to just plug along with the crummy carpeting and old flooring for now.

This short and sweet today. I need to get out and walk asap since the plumber will be here first thing this morning and I want a shower before he comes.

Go out and have the best Monday you can have!

Donna

No comments: