Sunday, December 31, 2006

What to do when your face looks like a pig...

Brother, I woke up this morning and my face is swollen and red from my forehead to my chin. I have Pig eyes this morning. I put an ice pack on it and will do so again when I get finished here. I have so much I want to get done today but I have to get this swelling down. I don't know exactly what caused it, but if it isn't better later today I may need to go to the emergency room and get it checked out. Doesn't stuff always happen on holidays and weekends? My husband hasn't come downstairs yet. He is gonna freak out!

Well, tomorrow starts Jack and I's diet and Treadmill program. I have to help Jack get about 35 lbs off and I have 200 to sweat off me. I want to lose 100 this year and 100 next, which is decent and safe. I am tired of being so stupid. I am a fat person who has no issues being fat, I just am just addicted to junky foods I guess. When I do this though, I do it whole heartedly and that is what I am going to do. I am going to get it off, get healthier and be ready to have fun in Vegas in August. I have even been thinking about how to deal with lunch with the Red Hat every month, going to Indiana in April for the Baby Shower and then in June for the Baby . We eat out a lot then so I have to be sure and control it. One thing is full sugar soft drinks go out the door. Do you know that I had quit them for a whole year then let them sneak back into my life? Sheesh what an idiot Bag Head , as Hermione Granger would say!

I am coming along on another red hat and the baby's blanket. My yarn and stuff for my sister's and my dd's sweaters will be here next week and I can get started on them. The shell pattern I wanted sold out so I found another one FREE, which you can't beat! I am going to tear out the too big shrug and make it out of that. It is a very beautiful soft green and will make a nice shell, then I am going to make a silver shawl to go with it instead of the silver shell and colored shawl. I also was a bad girl and went ahead and ordered that beautiful teal and purple yarn for my sweater. It will have to wait until the other projects get finished, but I hope to get it and the tank done before vacation time.

My dirty house is calling for me to come help it, so I better get the chores done and get the morning going.

Happy New Year!





1 comment:

MarDi said...

Oh, I hope the swelling has gone down and you're all better now. :(

I stopped by to wish you and yours a very Happy New Year, and all the very best in 2007!