Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Nonny just can't quit making baby clothes!


I was supposed to be starting a new bag for myself and got sidetracked after having talked to my dil about her doctor appt today. I have been searching for some kind of short pant romper, onesie, something for a newborn and they are almost impossible to find. You can find patterns for older babies but not newborns. I have probably been looking since we found out the end of September and yesterday kind of fell over the pattern. It was one of those link to link to another link kind of deals. It is actually a preemie pattern that I adapted to make for a newborn using the leftover mint green yarn from my dd's shrug and size 6 instead of 4 needles. I love this so much and it was so easy that I am going to get some yellow yarn and make a yellow one and a white one and get onesies for them. It has a little sweater that goes with, but I think that would be uncomfortable for a newborn so I am going with a cotton shirt of some kind. I love the little rattle button. I had bought a bag of assorted baby buttons for a sweater I knit for him, but they looked awful so I was stuck with them until now. I am going to search for some little shoes to make to go with them. I don't want booties, I would love to find a little sandal pattern so if anyone knows of one, let me know where I can find it!

I am going to commit to start my handbag today, but I know I am going to sit here and trying and find the right shoe pattern!

I need to get the mopping done today, but it may wait a couple days until the rain moves out of our aread. May need to clean upstairs bathrooms instead.

SmileyCentral.com

No comments: