Friday, December 29, 2006

Continued on the next page!

I thought I would forget if I didn't post this and I just had to post this yarn. I found it at elann.com and fell in love with it. Didn't hurt that it is a bargain at $2.85 a skein either. I am going to use the same pattern as I am using to make my sister's sweater except to adjust the size and gauge a bit
for me. I love purple and look good in it so I thought it would be perfect to make a sweater. Wear it with a pair of white pants, some cute sandals and it makes a perfect dinner or club outfit for Vegas.

Oh and just for my blogger friend, Mardi, here is the patterns for the baby blanket. This is the border of seed stitch and the middle is a heart pattern. I got it from that Knitter's Bible I told you about yesterday. I only did one set of patterns so it is kind of hard to see, but you can get the idea.


Tata for now! Hello

1 comment:

MarDi said...

Oh, the stitch patterns for the baby blanket are lovely! I love the yellow too, very soft yellow, and not too bright. It will be gorgeous!

I hope the commissary trip wasn't too
horrible, and I hope also that Jack will be feeling much better very soon!