Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Woe is me....

I have been trying all day to log into my blog! It has been a nightmare. I am not even sure that when I try it next time it will work.

I have started my newest knitting project, a handbag, a BIG one for me! I am using yarn I bought and yarn my dil bought me for Christmas. Yes, I already opened my gifts from my son and dil!SmileyCentral.com









I love the colors. I have a solid purple Merino, a fuzzy Bernat Frenzy, then a Paton's SWS self striper. I am using a whole skein of the fuzzy right now, then changing to the solid purple to finish it up. I am felting it, but not the handles/straps. I knitted the purple and fuzzy together on 6 dpn's and it is nice and tight but stretchy so I am going to use it as is. I am going to try and make a hat out of the purple and fuzzy, but not felt it so I have a set then on to my Red hat fuzzy hat. I have red Merino wool and purple eyelash for it!

Poor Jack has had to work all alone this week. The two other guys that do the same job as he are having to use up their leftover vacation or lose it. Jack says it is still pretty boring as they haven't had much to do this week. Tomorrow is his last day until Tuesday and they usually let them off at noon so I expect him home early tomorrow.

Wish us luck witht the Powerball! We could sure even use the couple hundred grand!

Time to go back to the knitting.

Donna SmileyCentral.com

No comments: