Friday, December 22, 2006

And then there was one....


Projects that is. I am just working on my handbag at the moment. Finished my red hat for my chapter luncheons. Doesn't look great on me, but at least I have a hat to wear. It wasn't a felt design and I felted it, so it is kind of short and sits on the back of my head, but that is ok. I don't have to wear the sun visor, which is the only red hat I have at the moment.
I am going to start a baby blanket, but am looking for just the right one. I want to do something just a little bit difficult or at least takes a bit longer because it has a pattern so I haven't found what I wanted yet.
I am going to start my cookies and fudge Cookiesand get it finished today and may delay doing the carpets until tomorrow since it is pretty wet outside today. I want the stupid things to dry.
My sister loved her shawl and that surprised me. I figured she would hate it. I guess she has a wedding next month she is going to wear it to. Her birthday isn't until, Tuesday, but Happy Birthday, Alberta!
All things being said, it came out well all the way around.
On to other things.... Making The BedCooking DinnerVacuumingLaundry





No comments: