Sunday, December 17, 2006

When You're Old, Your Old!


Boy, the ole hands are hurting this morning from working on the shawl. It is that darn Paton's Divine stuff. Makes it real hard to knit two stitches together. I am getting there though!
Only one more week until the holidays! I did finally get the SmileyCentral.com wrapped though! I so hate to do that. I told Jack last night that I think it is cutting the paper I don't like about wrapping presents, but buying individual sheets for Christmas presents is too expensive to do and you end up cutting anyway....
Today I need to start with the weekly house cleaning shores so I can get done before Friday. Jack has Friday and the following Monday off for SmileyCentral.com so I would like to have it all done so we can shampoo the dining room carpet on Friday before we go to the SmileyCentral.com on Sunday. I do hope I have good luck with the one arm bandit this time! the have the nicestSmileyCentral.com

Yes, I am testing out my smileys so you will have to forgive me, they are fun!

It is so nice and quiet this morning, just right for getting some more knitting done. I can't wait to have the pressure knitting finished and then do something for myself for once. I can't wait to start knitting my felted fuzzy hat for my red hat meetings!

Time to quit dawdling and get morning chores finished!!!

Advice for the day: "Never let those who tell you that you can't keep you from doing what you know you can!" SmileyCentral.com

1 comment:

MarDi said...

Oh, the shawl is gorgeous -- lovely color too!

I'm sympathizing with the difficulty of some yarns to work with: I fell in love with a beautiful Blue Heron chenille yesterday, and it's so impossible to work with! But it's turning into a scarf that must be done for Christmas, so hopefully it will work up fast enough, despite the difficulties!