Tuesday, December 26, 2006

And a Partridge in a Pear Tree....


So much junk to put away from the trip. I have Christmas decorations to put away and cleaning to do. I hate being overloaded. I tend to keep myself copacetic by having a routine and when we go somewhere, for a couple days it is all shot to heck trying to get things back to normal!


On the good side, I finished my handbag and really like it. I have to do the closure yet and haven't decided just what I am going to do, but other than that it is done. I do know that I won't combine Paton SWS yarn with any other felting yarn again. I lost all the beautiful color from the SWS because it felted so much faster.
I am going to continue working on the hourglass patterned baby blanket. So far, I have had to tear it out a couple times because I did something wrong, but I will get the hang of it sooner or later.
Onward and upward. I am cleaning out my pantry and fridge of all junk and unhealthy stuff and going shopping for good foods to get Jack and I back on a weight loss program. I would love to be down 100 lbs by the time we go to Vegas the end of August.
Until next time..... Knitting(this is not I, as I am a lefty!)





No comments: