Friday, December 29, 2006

Thank you...Thank you very much...

Famous 27
I have been successfully working on pattern knitting. I have been fooling around trying to find the right pattern for a baby blanket I am making for my grandbaby to be. I have actually succeeded at a couple of them that are fairly easy, but I think I am going to go with a heart pattern as that fits in so well with the baby blanket. It is such a sweet yellow, but not as soft as I like. I think I will get some liquid softner and wash it when it is finished and see if that helps. The skeins feel soft, but the knitted product doesn't. Maybe it is just me.
My husband may just skin me alive! Nervous He told me I couldn't buy these adorable Ralph Lauren newborn sandals because they were $42 so I decided I would get the baby this stuff instead. It depends on whether it is a girl or boy as to which of this stuff I buy. He just said, no sandals at $42 and none of this stuff individually costs that! Na-na-na-na





I can't wait to hear whether they are having a boy or a girl! I would so love them to have a little boy then I don't care.
I guess I should go back to bed. Five o'clock comes around fast. I haven't decided whether to keep the car or not today. I am vacillating all over the place. Ummm I just hate to have to shower and take Jack to work so early, but I would like to do a couple errands. On the other side of the coin, they can wait until tomorrow... I Dunno
Smiley Choir Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll see you tomorrow......


1 comment:

MarDi said...

Oh, adorable baby things! I love the Rosies!