Thursday, May 31, 2007

Still doing the Waiting Game...

No Babyyet! She had a doctor appt yesterday, but haven't heard how that went. She was dialated 2 cm last week so I would think it should be anytime. Her original due date is Monday so it has to come soon. They don't let you wait it out like they used to.

WooHoo I finally bought the last show tickets for Vegas. We will now be going to see the Cirque show "Love" and the impersonator Danny Ganns. I haven't been able to get the magician tickets as they haven't been available and I got tired of waiting so I went ahead and bought the other tickets for the impersonator, who is supposedly very good. We have less than 13 weeks before we leave now!

I am now down 35 lbs with WW. I have had a bit of a slip and slide since I caught this horrible cold and ate whatever was fast and easy, which was usually junk.

Here is my latest FO's. It is for Thomas's birthday the end of June. I am now finished with his blanket to go with this stuff. I made it all for him to use Cub Scout camping.

Everyone have a good week and weekend! Hopefully I will have baby pictures to post in the near future!

Donna












No comments: