Saturday, July 7, 2007

My Two Boys

Thomas and Jackson went to the zoo together this week and though T looks like he is having fun, Jackson seems a bit bored by it all!

Finally finished the sweater for my son-in-law for his birthday. It is graciously modeled by my hunk of burnin' love. He made me promise to at least not show his lounge pants so I had to crop part of the sleeve! lol Saturday's are his slob out day and I didn't force him to get all cleaned up just for a picture of the sweater.


I am coming along nicely with the baby's hat. I have about a 1/3 of it finished now. I want to get it done then I can work on Thomas's sweater and finish it up and get his hat done so they are both finished for Christmas.

Have a good weekend everyone and keep safe in this heat!

Donna

No comments: