Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Birthday presents, etc.

This is a cashmere scarf for my dil for her birthday this Saturday. I was disappointed the bead color didn't come out in the picture. They are really gorgeous, an irredescent blue, purple and aqua. She isn't much of a sweater person, but she wears scarves constantly in the wintertime outdoors and in so I thought a nice soft cashmere would be nice.

I am hard at work on another booga bag for a friend's birthday in August and have about 2/3 of Thomas's sweater finished for Christmas. I want to make him a matching stocking cap to go with it and then get on the baby's stuff.

We only have 6 weeks left until vacation and the days seem to be plodding along. We have already planned out when we want to go next year and where we want to stay. We hope to do a winter trip next year when it is cheap and stay at a fancier hotel for less days and just mainly gamble and take in one show.

Lots to do so TTFN....

Donna

1 comment:

ekgheiy said...

Hey Nonny! I just want to drop in and let you know your About Me line, "But, I would say the most important thing about me is that I adore the man who gave me the opportunity to be his wife all those years ago" is very touching!! :) Happy knitting!