Friday, March 2, 2007

And the sweater is done!

Here is my peach sweater. I cut off me cause who wants to look at me. The sweater is nice and comfortable, though shorter than I usually like it. I am going to wear it tomorrow to Thomas's Cub Scout Banquet. I can wear it with something under it also like a turtleneck or something as long as it isn't too thick so it could be worn in the fall too.

I was only down .4 this week at WW. I have to say I am a little discouraged to have a 2.6 gain one week and only a .4 loss the next when I stick to the program and exercise everyday. I did measure myself and have lost inches though and I noticed the ole tummy doesn't rub the steering wheel and there is actual light between it and the tummy so I am losing. I just hope next week shows a better loss.
My sister and her husband are coming to Arkansas in April and I am meeting her in Little Rock for her birthday and we are going to have an all girl's day and spend the night then she will go back to her in-laws and I will go home. I am looking forward to it. I haven't seen her since August of 2005 as she lives in California.
I hope everyone has a great weekend and hope you have good weather where you are at!

Donna

No comments: