Monday, March 5, 2007

The Tiger Cub....

Here is my little Tiger Scout getting his badge pinned on by his dad and then one of he and his parents. He is growing up so fast. He is going to be in second grade already next year. We are hoping to take his family and my son's family to Disneyworld in 2009. They have a military hotel there that is top notch and the prices are great. You get reduced prices on the tickets to everything too! I think it will be a great vacation for everyone.





If you get a chance, go see "Wild Hogs." It is hilarious. Jack and I laughed ourselves silly. William H Macy should get the Oscar just for all the stunts, poor thing and showing his butt in public!
I am almost done with one side of my ribbon top, then will finish the other and sew up the shoulders and see how it does. It was an experiment so we shall see. I hope it comes out because the ribbon yarn wasn't cheap.
I have the downstairs to clean today. I did absolutely nothing but laundry the whole weekend so I have to get on the ball. I need to get my New Balance on and get out and walk too.

With that being said, hope you have a wonderful Monday!

Donna

1 comment:

MarDi said...

Hi Donna! I've been so busy the past few weeks and now have a ton of reading to do to catch up on your news! I've missed dropping by.

Have a good night!