Saturday, June 9, 2007

Same o' Same o'

Still here in Elvis land and not in Notre Dame country like we would like to be. We are going to be proactive though and take Fortune to the kennel today so that if she goes and it is at night we don't have to take him. We are keeping our fingers crossed. I guess worst case is she doesn't go this weekend or the first of the week and we go get him again and just have wasted the money.

Here is the completed booga bag. I think it turned out really well and I hope my greatniece likes it. Her open house is today, but we aren't going to make that so I am just going to get things and put it together and take it to her when we go to Indiana whenever that is (she lives the same town as my son and dil) This is my newest project, a sweater for Thomas for Christmas. I have never done striping before, but it is coming along great! I love the colors.

Everyone have a grand weekend.

Donna

No comments: