Friday, June 8, 2007

Jackson plans on waiting until college to emerge from the womb....

We are still waiting of course. I cannot imagine what the poor thing must be feeling at this moment. I am planning on calling her later this morning to see how she is doing and to find out what they are going to do by the end of next week for sure if she hasn't delivered.
I just finished my first booga bag and here is a picture of it on its box drying. This was one of the easiest things I have ever knit up and I can't wait to try it with Noro yarns as they are so beautiful.
This is going to be a graduation gift for my grandniece for graduating from high school. Her open house is tomorrow in the same town as my son and dil, but at this point we are going to miss it I imagine. We can't spare the vacation time to go up there early. I am going to fill it with Bath and Body goodies and gift certificates like a spa one etc.




I have begun the next project. It is going to be a sweater for Thomas for Christmas. It is this yarn and this pattern. Being a redhead, red would not be good and his favorite color is blue and blue looks fabulous on him so I think this will do well.

I guess I should get back to knitting. I am keeping one eye on the phone and that isn't good. Thank goodness I have knitting to keep me occupied!

Until next time,

Donna

No comments: