Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Newest project finished!

I just finished the booga bag for my best friend's granddaughter and started one for the other granddaughter. They are only 6 months apart (biological and other one is step) so they pretty much like the same things. I had leftover yarn so whipped this up driving to Indiana. I think it turned out really great and I think kids that age will love the charms and the fact they can change them out as they wish because I attached them with a lobster clasp. It is smaller than it looks about 8 inches across and down. The one for Lindsay is blue, green brown colorways and I think she will like it. Her favorite colors are blue and green and it was the best combo I could find.
Here is a pic of the stuff all together. The lion yarn is for Lindsay with the angel charms and the Noro is for me to eventually make a bag when I get time. Tom's yarn should be in tomorrow so I can start on his birthday sweater. I need to get Lindsay's bag done too because I promised to send it to them before the start school in August so lots of knitting for me. I will have to put aside T's sweater until these other two are done then start his mom's sweater for her birthday, which is in November and her handbag for Christmas.

Donna

No comments: