Monday, June 18, 2007

It's good to be the king, well queen....

Since it is my blog, I can bore you all to death with more photos! Thought I would show you some comparison shots. One of our older grandson Thomas as a baby, one of Jackson's dad at two weeks old and Jackson.
This is Thomas at about a year old:
This is a picture of my son Jay and he was two weeks old in this pic: This is Jackson at 3 days old
I am knitting up a storm. I have a pink and white striped booga almost done, one I have to start, a sweater for my son in law I have to have done before August 16 for his birthday, Thomas's sweater and hat for Christmas, a booga for my dd and a sweater for her birthday. I also bought some Noro to make myself a bag, but who knows when that will happen. Not until all the assorted gifts are done, that is for sure.


Donna




No comments: