Monday, December 17, 2007

I am Back to Being my Old Self

After several months without posts, I am back and feeling well again. I had to have emergency surgery October 20th then will have to have the process reversed next summer, but I am feeling stronger everyday.

I just started back knitting and finished this for my grandson Thomas for Christmas. He knows I have a rodent phobia and likes to tease me so I made this as a joke between us.






You will not believe what Jackson looks like. He just turned 6 months old, has two teeth now and weighs almost 30 lbs. He is one big boy and is such a sweet baby.

I am currently working on a beautiful yellow sweater for a gift and will be starting another as soon as I finish this one.

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday! Merry Christmas to you all!

Christmas LightsDonna

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to see you back! Your new grandson is really growing into a handsome young man!