Monday, September 17, 2007

Back to knitting....

Now that the vacation is over and done with, I have to get back to my knitting. I have several things to accomplish a couple are here. The sweater is for my daughter, Kelly for her birthday in November. I still have to purchase the organza ribbon and sew it on for the belt. I also made my son a CUBS scarf for his birthday in Oct. I am making him a hat to match with duplicate stitch on it, but am waiting for the yarn for it.
I am also finishing up my grandson's little sweater to go with his hat for Christmas and am well on my way with it.

I am now started my push to Christmas getting projects finished and starting to get the grandson's their gifts. I am also getting our Christmas trip to Indiana arranged and I am going to be going to Indiana next month as a gift from the two kids for my birthday to see my new grandson, Jackson. He is really growing.
I am going to have to set my sights on learning sock knitting next I think.

1 comment:

ekgheiy said...

Glad to see you're back to knitting!