Friday, February 29, 2008

Surgery finally Scheduled!

I have a good report back on my tests and they have now scheduled my re-connection surgery for April 21. At least it won't blow my whole summer and I will be well and strong for our baseball trip to see the Cubs play in Houston in Sept. I have to say I am anxious just to get it all over with. I feel well and want to get my whole life back.


I have been knitting a lot. I finished all the baby projects for the shower.


































I am now working on a horseshoe lace sweater for my friend Becky for her birthday. I have a good part of the back done already.
We are looking forward to going up and see our son, dil and grandson the first weekend in April before I have my surgery. Jack and Jay will be heading off to see a CUBS game on Saturday and I will be attending the baby shower in the afternoon though I am planning on begging off early and going and seeing my best friend and taking her birthday present to her a bit early. We then only have Sunday together and back on the road for home. Short trip, but at least we get to see the kids and our grandson.


I guess it is back to knitting for me and finishing up the new Stuart Woods book, Beverly Hills Dead. Almost finished with it.

No comments: